• 2D Illustration • Web HTML/CSS • Interactive design • Programming • UI Design
• 3D Modeling • Environment Design • Level Design • Character design • Media Editing
• Flash • Illustrator • Photoshop • Corel Painter • Dreamweaver • CSS • Processing
• MAYA • ZBrush • 3ds MAX • Premiere • After Effect
Education / Training
• Savannah College of Art and Design (USA) Anticipated Graduation : June 2012
- M.F.A of Interactive Design and Game Development, GPA: 4.0
- 1st Orlando Disney Imagineering Off-Campus Program, Spring 2010
- SCAD Honors Scholarship, Awarded $10000 per year. Summer 2009-Spring 2012
• Southern Taiwan University (Taiwan) Graduation : June 2007
- B.A of Department of Multimedia and Entertainment Science, GPA: 3.6
- Graduation exhibition manager
- Activities manager
• ChinMin Institute of Technology (Taiwan) Graduation : June 2005
- A.A of Visual Communication Design, GPA: 3.4
- Graduation exhibition art director
- Activities/events host
Professional / Work Experience
• Interactive Designer - Gulfstream Internship (USA) Summer 2010 - Spring 2011
* HR department CMS, web, e-Learning design, Flash animation
- Worked with two art directors, two graphic designers, and a programmer.
- Prepared process presentations with the manager every week.
• Web Designer - Freelance (Taiwan) Summer 2007 - Spring 2008
* Cram school web design, video editing, tutorial materials editing, photography
- Met with the customers and created websites for them.
• Multimedia Designer - Assistant (Taiwan) Fall 2002 - Winter 2002
* Flash animation, 2d Illustration, user marketing surveys, CIS design
- Assisted a Flash animator for 2D graphic editing and animation adjusting.
- Poster, DM, business card design for the company and the customers
• Multimedia Designer - Assistant (Taiwan) Summer 1999 - Winter 2001
* Web design, Image editing, Product photography and packaging
- Assisted two toy designers, shot the products' photos as samples for customers.
Awards / Accomplishments
• "ShanYuan", SCAD Entelechy GDX - Best Interactive Application (USA) Spring 2010
* MAYA lighting and texting, Flash ActionScript programing and animation, User Interface design
- SCAD Entelechy is the biggest event for ITGM students in SCAD.
- More than 100 works applied in interactive application category in 2010.
"Hello Taiwan", National Bureau of Controlled Drugs, Department of Health - E-Learning An excellent work (Taiwan) Spring 2006
* Character, environment, level design (flash games),Flash animation, VI design, exhibition design
- My graduation project which had ten team members. I was the lead designer and the art director. My job included team and time management. Our team has participated in four exhibitions and won the award which was one of the important competitions in Taiwan
• "104 HR Bank", Young Times Awards - An excellent work (Taiwan) Winter 2007
* 2d character, environment design, Flash animation
- It was a four person group and had a short deadline. My jobs were draw 2D images and completed animation the images in a short period of time.
IGDA (International Game Developers Association)
WIGI (Women in Games International)
• Mandarin • Taiwanese • English